Our Archery range and is set up to help you dial your equipment in at multiple ranges and challenge your skills on the 3D course. On the range you can use your crossbow. Some of the higher speed crossbows will require you to select the proper target. Crossbow is only allowed to be used on the 3D course during a 3D archery shoot. Ranges cater to all styles of archery equipment. We hope to have a paper league and see a return of Archery Under the Lights soon.
- We have 30 3D targets which include deer, bear, antelope and turkeys.
- You will shoot one arrow per target.
- We have score cards but most utilize the course for hunting practice.
- Crossbows are allowed during the shoot but can only be cocked and ready to shoot from the post marker.
- Shooters must pay a $12 entry fee. Kids under 12 shoot for free.
- Registration will open at 7:30AM and we accept the last group at 11AM.
- We have a practice range to allow for warm up.
Course of Fire
Targets and ranges are adjusted monthly.
Recommendations for Match Participants
- Come set up to shoot the course use the range for warm up and not sight in
- Carry arrows in a quiver.
- Bring and use bug spray.
- Wear boots with good traction.
- Come with a group of friends , makes it fun. Recommend groups of 4 or 5 shooters to keep things moving.
- Use Orange post to allow the younger shooters to practice, they have more fun when they are shooting well.
- Recommend you bring a range finder.
354 Newbold Road
Fairless Hills, PA 19030
Event Cancellation Line