Our Archery range and is set up to help you dial your equipment in at multiple ranges and challenge your skills on the 3-D course. On the range you can use your crossbow. Some of the higher speed crossbows will require you to select the proper target. Crossbow is only allowed to be used on the 3-D course during a 3-D archery shoot. Ranges cater to all styles of archery equipment. We hope to have a paper league and see a return of Archery Under the Lights soon.
- We have 30 3-D targets which include deer, bear, antelope and turkeys.
- You will shoot one arrow per target.
- We have score cards but most utilize the course for hunting practice.
- Crossbows are allowed during the shoot but can only be cocked and ready to shoot from the post marker.
- Shooters must pay a $12 entry fee. Kids under 12 shoot for free.
- Registration will open at 7:30AM and we accept the last group at 11AM.
- We have a practice range to allow for warm up.
Course of Fire
Targets and ranges are adjusted monthly.
Recommendations for Match Participants
- Come set up to shoot the course use the range for warm up and not sight in
- Carry arrows in a quiver.
- Bring and use bug spray.
- Wear boots with good traction.
- Come with a group of friends, it makes it fun. Recommend groups of 4 or 5 shooters to keep things moving.
- Use Orange post to allow the younger shooters to practice, they have more fun when they are shooting well.
- Recommend you bring a range finder.
You may contact the match directors via firstname.lastname@example.org
354 Newbold Road
Fairless Hills, PA 19030
Event Cancellation Line